duminică, 29 ianuarie 2012

First workout

Just had my first workout! it was definitely harder than i imagined, never ran 4 miles before...today, i did 4.28 miles in about 54 minutes. Kind of slow, i know, but i'm still proud of myself for breaking my distance record...
Tomorrow i'm doing cross training, i'm thinking a bit of cycling and some walking, maybe some weight training-depends on the time i have, might get homework.
I'm also quite proud of my eating today, definitely better than yesterday.

B: 2 nectarines, snickers (have been craving this for a while)
post-run snack-chocolate milk
L: 2 crispy strips (bad, i know :P)some mashed potatoes and cherry tomatoes...and a cheese puff pastry i baked myself
s: peanut butter oatmeal bar (might post the recipe soon)
s: banana, cappuccino
D: cottage cheese, red pepper,nectarine

-everything for about 1700 calories. Hope i'm getting better!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu